Autre version disponible
Papier - MAMA24,00
This unique and timely book arrives just as a growing number of states are
authorizing the use of medical cannabis.
Written by highly respected international specialists, it answers the most
frequently asked questions about this unusual plant medicine, including:
• The diseases that can be helped or even healed by marijuana, and the ways in
which the human body can absorb it.
• Where to obtain legal medical cannabis, and instructions on how to grow your
own if it is unavailable for purchase.
• The respective medical attributes of THC and CBD, and the history of
different marijuana varieties.
• The latest legislation in different parts of the world.
• The available pharmaceutical medications derived from marijuana, or from
• The history of marijuana usage around the world, including legal purchase in
the Dutch Coffee Shops.
This richly illustrated book provides a practical overview of therapeutic
marijuana. With clarity and humor, it also offers an understanding of the
complex issues surrounding this fascinating plant.